Evaluation of faulty goods
All our items are made by hand which can result in some minor adjustments being required after delivery. In purchasing our furniture, you agree to carry out any reasonable and simple adjustments yourself.
Certain issues will not be deemed as defective or faulty, for example:
- In some cases, due to extreme heat, the tables may appear to bow/sink, however once it cools down this will return to its original state
- The protective feet may arrive damaged or be missing. Replacement feet can be sent to you to rectify this and can be fitted easily at home
- Pins may protrude slightly - these can be hammered in to correct the problem
- While every effort is made to match all colours and finishes, standard manufacturing variation means that there may be differences in colour, grain pattern and shade
- Our Platinum Black and Grey sets come with featured highlights in orange, yellow, red and blue hues. This is a deliberate design feature.
- The rattan may be sticky due to the lubricants used in the moulds used when the furniture is assembled. This can be removed with warn, mild soapy water.
Please visit our 'Caring for your furniture' page for more information. Any failure to care for your furniture in the ways recommended will result in your 12 month warranty becoming invalidated.
To resolve issues promptly, it's important that you send in photos of the affected damage.
Please follow the guidelines below:
- Take a clear, close-up photo of the fault/damage
- Take a photo of the whole item, showing where the damage is
- Send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please include order number, postcode, invoice number and name in the email (and any further information you think may be beneficial) so we can match it up to your order).